This hour's mini-challenge is here:
Five favourite childhood books off the top of my head:
1) The Monster at the End of This Book by Jon Stone
2) The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Graham
3) A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
4) The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien
5) The Dark is Rising Sequence by Susan Cooper
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
How MANY of us there are!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Uh ... the dining room table. Which sounds odd, but the laptop, the TV and the cats are nearby. Other than that, bed, and the couch :D
Is there anything you good people don't know?
The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan
Next up is ... The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. ZOMG!!!! How did I not know about this?? Seriously. I had this book on my shelf for a YEAR before reading it. And I only read it because so many people were being fangirl/boys about it on Twitter. So you know ... thanks.