1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Um ... About 4-5pm this afternoon. I was trying to read while Patrick was napping, but kept drifting off!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Oh gosh ... oh! The Knife of Never Letting Go! :D And Mr Roald Dahl's short stories :)
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope. You guys blow my mind with your mad skillz
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Everything. Cheerleader teams. Everything. Team Lost Generation FTW!!
5. How many books did you read?
Erm ... I finished one, started another, and read about three short stories
6. What were the names of the books you read?
I finished The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness, started Regeneration by Pat Barker and read three Tales of the Unexpected short stories by Roald Dahl
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Ask and the Answer
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Didn't read enough else to compare
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Sign up early; get on a team (if they have them) and have fun!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again?
11. What role would you be likely to take next time?
Reading/cheering, but being better organised