Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Oh, hey

Happy New Year! I hope 2013 only brings good things. :-)

I decided not to do a best-of list for 2012 - entirely out of laziness, even though I love reading those lists.

I read 50 books in 2012 (yay!) and I'm aiming/hoping to read 75 in 2013. I also watched 76 movies, so 2012 was a pretty good year for reading/watching.

I'm hoping that in 2013 I can Read All of the Things, and also Watch All of the Things. I already have a pretty extensive list of TV shows.

Other than that, I'm going to try and curb my addiction to iPhone games. So far ... well, let's not talk about how I'm doing so far ...

:-)

10 comments:

Kristen M. said...

I'm down to one iPhone game which I think is pretty good. I won't tell you which one it is just in case you aren't already playing it. :)

Have a happy New Year!

chrisa511 said...

Yeah, good luck to the iphone game addiction :p I'm down to just Songpop, but it's a pretty bad addiction, lol. Hope you have an amazing 2013 Mareeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

Reading All The Things is a fabulous goal. Happy New Year!

Belle said...

Happy new year! I read 51 books last year and this year I'm aiming for 75 too :)

Maree said...

Kristen: Lol, thanks! I have about three games I'm hooked on, they're such a time-waster!

Chris: I love Songpop but I'm not as hooked on it as I am on plague inc and plants v zombies - lol <3 I hope you have a great 2013!! :D

Jill: One should always aim high :-)

Belle: Thanks! I'm sure we can do it! :-)

Chinoiseries said...

You sure watched a lot of movies! I think I'll try to watch a few more (as opposed to reading more) too :)

Happy 2013 Maree!

Debi said...

LOL--I was too lazy to make one, too...but like you, I sure do love reading everyone else's. Hope your 2013 is simply fantabulous!!!

Maree said...

Chinoiseries: I try and go to the movies every week, and I record a lot of movies too :-) I'm pleased with how many I watched :D

Debi: Lol :D You too!!!

Jenny said...

Happy New Year! One of the reasons I've resisted getting a smartphone is that I fear I would rapidly develop an addiction to the games. :p

Maree said...

Jenny: Happy new year!! Lol they're definitely a danger to productivity :-)