Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

A post

How's it hanging interwebz? How's every little thing? How FAST has 2013 gone? You know what, let's not talk about that.

Recently I started going back through my blog archives and looking at how much I used to blog in a year compared to now. I am an intermittent blogger at best. I have decided to try and change that.

One of the things I noticed from previous years was I had structure to hang posts on - things like the Weekly Geeks (Dewey

To be honest, I don't think I'm going to start doing reviews again. There are so many clever and insightful reviewers out there and I sit in my little corner playing with the laser dot and going OMG THIS WAS AWESOMEEEEEEE which isn't really helpful - lol.

I'm still going to be talking about books, and what I'm reading but not writing reviews. Probably. If that even makes sense.

Anyway, we were talking about structure and how I need to have something to hang blog posts upon.

So the plan is to hang them on the It's Monday What are You Reading meme hosted here:  http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/ and to pick up on a few (a very few, I've met myself) reading challenges and post about those, say, once a week.

So, posting twice a week talking about books and reading, with a framework.

Hopefully, that way, I can get back into the swing of things.

4 comments:

Kailana said...

I hope you can get back in the swing of things. I have been trying to do that myself this month. Welcome back!

Jodie said...

More posts! I'm excited :) I think next year I'm going to try Reading Weds for the fallen over personal blog.

Maree said...

Kailana: I hope I can too! Thanks :-)

Maree said...

Jodie: Well that's the plan at least, yes - lol :D Oooh Reading Weds is a good idea :-)