Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Updated reading list

It's such a changeable thing. Like .... things that change a lot. Feel free to insert your own simile :)

Anyway. This is what I'm reading now:

Duma Key by Stephen King
The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (note: Now I need a classic novel for November)
Mr B. Goode by Clive Barker
The Lord of the Rings by J R R Tolkien
The Ivory and the Horn: Tales of Newford by Charles de Lint

In the wings: Belladonna by Anne Bishop.

3 comments:

Ally Jay said...

How's the new Stephen King.

Maree said...

I just started it on Saturday, but so far, so good. :) It's shaping up to be fairly classic King, so I'm happy with that.

Desiree said...

Maree!!!


Stephen King is awesome! HIs name caught my eye as soon as I opened this post.

You have a list of great authors here!