Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Book bloggers Christmas swap





Yay! Look at what was in the mail for me today! My Secret Santa parcel, from Jessie in Georgia; http://www.casual-dread.blogspot.com/




First, there were these packages, all very carefully wrapped in extremely cute paper :



:

Then, this is what was inside (and I'm sorry, they were so well-wrapped, I had to tear the paper!)



We have: Four tins of Altoid mints (I really like them, but can't buy them here). There's Creme de Menthe, Cinnamon, Peppermint and Wintergreen. Two CDs; one of Brer Rabbit stories (Jessi's hometown is the home of the author of the stories) a CD of Christmas songs, which I"m going to listen to tonight; a leather bookmark from the Uncle Remus Museum and Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris.

Jessi, thank you so much; it's a great parcel and I love everything! :)

3 comments:

Ana S. said...

Fantastic gifts! A CD of Brer Rabbit stories...I just love the idea. And I also like what I can make out of the Christmas mix. yay for Jessi! And that wrapping paper really is cute :)

Bookfool said...

Cool gifts! And, I agree with you and Nymeth on the cuteness of the wrapping paper.

jessi said...

I'm glad you like it! I was so worried it wouldn't get to you in time. :)