Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The reading week



Wow, Monday! This is what happens when you're on holiday, you just don't pay as much attention to what day it is. Meme hosted here as always:
Anyways ... I'm reading the Made of Planet Awesome YA novel, The Knife of Never Letting Go, by Patrick Ness.
There has been much a-twittering and a-tweeting over this novel during the past few weeks, and so I jumped on the bandwagon while I wait for http://www.booksidoneread.blogspot.com/ to finish what she's reading so we can collectively flail over The Year of the Flood.
So that's next.
Happy reading!

10 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Have a great reading week!

Musing/Mailbox Mondays

Jennifer said...

I do not read much YA, so I shall need to look into the book. Have a great week of reading!

Teddyree said...

Happy reading, I havent heard of the 2 you've mentioned, hope they're great!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I have not heard all the tweeting over this book. I haven't heard of it till I read your blog.

I have no problem reading YA books. I have a few on my shelves and currently reading Hunger Games.

http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

Happy reading!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy your reading this week : )

Ana S. said...

yay! #TKONLG will take over the world :P

Allison Vaughn said...

I've heard of "The Knife of Never Letting Go", too (via Twitter, actually) heh. I will jump on the bandwagon, soon enough!

Allison
http://www.wellreadreviews.com

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

I don't read a lot of YA but I hope you're enjoying your books!

Anonymous said...

Love YA books!

Erotic Horizon said...

I have one YA book reading this week as well -Once a Witch...

I hope it's good..

I will be having a look at the ones you mentioned... and I hope they were what you were expecting...

happy reading..

E.H>