Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's been a week or four since I did this - I had about nine or 10 days where I didn't pick up a book at all but I'm back into the reading swing of things again now.

Your meme is here: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

On the pile, as it were, this week are The Demi-monde: Winter by Ron Rees, Tender Morsels by Margot Langan and The Larnachs by Owen Marshall.

I have all three started, and The Larnachs is my 'at-work' read during break times, so it's just a matter of finding time for the other two - lol.

Happy reading! :-)

5 comments:

Ana S. said...

yay, you're reading TM :D

Maree said...

Yes, finally! I'm only about 80 pages in but I'm loving it!

Vasilly said...

Glad to hear you're reading again!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hope you have a great reading week!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES

Jodie said...

I've been reading 'A Fine Balance' all week and still am :)