Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Monday

The meme is hosted here: http://bookjourney.net/

Most recently I've finished V for Vendetta, Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Wool by Hugh Howey and Star Wars: Death Troopers by Joe Schreiber.

That looks like quite the list, but I haven't done this meme in about a month - lol.

As for what I'm reading now, I'm deep in book three part two of A Song of Ice and Fire: A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold. I'm also still picking at The Two Towers and I have The Long Earth on my radar as well.

What are you reading?

7 comments:

Julie said...

I really enjoyed Wool. I hope you have a nice week of reading!

Kathy Martin said...

I really liked Fangirl. I hope you enjoy this week's reading. Come see my week. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

I keep hearing about Fangirl but haven't yet picked it up. It is definitely on my radar though. Have a great week!
Laura
It's Monday, What are you reading?

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed A Song of Ice and Fire, and book three was my favorite novel in the series. I was completely obsessed with that book while I was reading it. :-)

Kathryn T said...

I've heard a lot about Fangirl on various blogs. Hope you enjoyed it. Have a great reading week.

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your header.

I don't know any of these books except FanGirl, but haven't read it.

Have a wonderful rest of the reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Maree said...

Julie: Wool was great, very different :-)

Kathy: Fangirl was a fun read :D

Laura: I hope you enjoy, if you pick it up! :-)

Irene: It was a wild ride for sure!

Kathryn: Thanks, you too! :-)

Elizabeth: Thank you!! I love it too :D