Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

It's Monday

Your meme is hosted here: http://bookjourney.net/

I finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for Sheila’s readalong/re-read. I’m going to do a big post at the end. Actually I think that I might even do a vlog, and just ramble for a bit - lol.

Other than that I still have Stephen King’s Revival on the go, and I’m hoping to finish it this week. We’ll see.

My lunchtime read on iBooks is Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I like the premise, and the writing is decent, so, so far so good.

After that, of course, is Prisoner of Azkaban for the readalong, and then … I’m not sure.

I went to the library on Saturday and I’ve got a bit of a stack going on there. I also bought The Miseducation of Cameron Porter on ibooks on the recommendation of a friend.

There are a few others on the horizon, but I can’t think of any right now.

Oh!!  Trish’s readalong for December - more Stephen King! I’m definitely joining in for this one. We’re reading Bag of Bones. It’s been many years since I picked it up but I’m definitely looking forward to it.

What are you reading?

7 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I'm really enjoying the Throne of Glass series, and you can't lose with Stephen King :)


Have a great reading week,
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Brona said...

Ahhh a Stephen King readalong - I may have to look into that - thanks :-)

Teddyree said...

Throne of Glass is on my TBR stack, just need a few more hours in a day lol. Can't go wrong with Stephen King! Have a great week and happy reading :)

Kathy Martin said...

I recently read the most recent in the Throne of Glass series and am now left hanging waiting for the final book. Come see my week. Happy reading!

Maree said...

Shelley: Throne of Glass is a good read. Have a great week :-)

Brona: Here is the link: http://www.lovelaughterinsanity.com/2014/12/bag-of-bones-readalong.html :-)

Teddyree: I know what you mean, there's never enough hours!

Kathy: I'm excited to dig into it properly!

Martha Eskuchen said...

You have a fun mix - Harry Potter, Stephen King and Throne of Glass.:-) I want to look at the Throne of Glass series.
Happy Reading!

Maree said...

Martha: Thank you! :D