Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Readathon hour one meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Reading/cheering from Middle Earth
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably Keeper of the Keys by Janny Wurts
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Crispy M&Ms
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I started gaming recently and am now 100 per cent totally obsessed with Dragon Age Origins. I've never played any kind of computer game before and now I'm already trying to decide what to play next.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I'll try and actually read more - lol If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Chatting! I mean. Reading. Obviously. And cheering. Go #teamfrodo!

7 comments:

Becca Sanborn said...

Mmmm crispy m&ms are so good! Good luck reading!

Anonymous said...

Long time no see erm.. read! Take my advice: STAY-AWAY-FROM-THE-GAMING-CONTROLS! LOL. Happy reading!

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

Reading from Middle Earth, I'm jealous!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.” ― Voltaire
I'm getting a little stir crazy, so I think it might be time to follow Voltaire's advice and dance!

samantha.1020 said...

I just signed up to be a cheerleader but I'm also hoping to read here and there a little bit. I hope that you are having lots of fun while participating. Happy Reading!

#TeamSherlock

Masanobu said...

I hope you find yourself a good hobbit hole to read comforably in.

If you are looking for something similar to Dragon Age, try Skyrim. They are really similar. Pillars of Eternity is also great. BUT WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE READATHON! LOL ;)

Happy reading from #TeamSherlock

world4anna said...

Enjoy your reading and cheering.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

High, girl.
I gotta lotta tantalizing, mellifluous illustrations on 22 blogs…
and I’m more than happy to share,
to give to you what God has granted me - a steward
in this finite existence, this lifelong demise:

faith, hope, and love,
the greatest of these is love -
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love.
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
(what I write);
God believes in you.
God. Bless. You.
Meet me Upstairs where the Son never goes down…