Sunday, April 11, 2010
I feel slightly fraudulent doing this one, because I haven't finished Catching Fire, and I piked on the cheerleading. But. Here goes:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Uh. The ones when Patrick was up - lol
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I started Catching Fire, and I would have finished it today if not for acts of toddler. So that and The Hunger Games would make good readathon reads
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everything :)
5. How many books did you read? Er ... I finished one that I started before the readathon and I started another one. So ... one and a bit?
6. What were the names of the books you read? Howl's Moving Castle, and Catching Fire
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Hmm ... I liked them both
8. Which did you enjoy least? See above :)
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Enthusiasm! And don't be afraid to ask for help to get motivated if you feel your cheer lagging (like mine did)
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Very likely. Probably both again. I failed, but I'm an optimist.