End of Event Meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Um. Sigh. Probably between 2am-3am my time, when I had to argue myself into bed - lol.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Uhm ... nothing specific. Short novels; YA; and short stories?
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Pretty much everything from what I could see in my sort of manic dipping in and out.
5. How many books did you read?!
See below ;)
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Uh ... one short story (Autopsy Room Four by Stephen King); 45 pages of The Passage by Justin Cronin and about 80 or so pages of Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Hrm. Not having finished one ... at the moment I'm really liking Clockwork Angel. :)
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Uhm ... Lol, I don't think I read enough to compare ...
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I was a cheerleader, and I got around most blogs in my "section" about twice, but I had a slightly hectic weekend. The cheerleaders were super-organised and it was a lot of fun :-) My advice? Have fun!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again?
Very, very likely.
What role would you be likely to take next time?
I shall be a fail!reader and a fail!cheerleader again! *\O/*