I haven't done the Weekly Geeks - http://www.weeklygeeks.com/ - for a while, but it's about Dewey's readathon (which is next weekend) and I was talking about it on twitter earlier today, so ... it's a sign?
So ... on to what the geeks want to know about my readathon "plans":
* if you are participating in the read-a-thon or not.
Yes, I am. Reading and cheerleading. I expect my usual epic fail at both \o/
* if you are, do you have a strategy?
Well, I'd like to get a bit of reading done ... which isn't actually sarcasm. Usually I get about a book and a half read. So ... we'll see.
* do you have a stack of books prepared to read from?
Not yet but I will have soon!
* will you try to read as many books as you can or as many pages as you can?
* do you have special food and snacks planned?
* do you have a special spot all set up for reading?
* will you get your Saturday things done on Friday so you can read guilt free?
Hmmmm ... no Saturday stuff will need doing, I don't think. I need to make a trip to the supermarket; that's about it.
* if you have others living in your household, do you have to work around their schedules too?
Husband and a three year old so ... yes. I'm also planning on starting at 11am on Saturday morning my time (New Zealand) because I have to work at 2.30pm on Sunday, though I'm hoping to do a little bit of ninja cheerleading from work.