1. What are you reading right now?
Nothing right now, off to my mum's. But will be reading a bit of Clockwork Angel at work, and a bit more of The Passage after work
2. How many books have you read so far?
One short story and 45 pages of The Passage - lol
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
D: I'll be working D:
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
No. I should have asked for the day off work
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes. Family. Work. Stuff. Sigh.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How many readers there are!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope. Loving it!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Take the day off work - lol
9. Are you getting tired yet?
I'm almost always tired - lol
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?