Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

It's Monday

Your meme is hosted here: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

It's been a couple of weeks since I did one of these, because for a couple of weeks I was basically reading the same books - lol.



Since then, I've managed to do a fair bit, I think.


I finished Victory of Eagles by Naomi Novik, A Storm of Swords Part 1: Steel and Snow by G R R Martin, Adaptation by Malinda Lo, and While We Run by Karen Healey.

I have to say, I really enjoyed all of them.

Next up was going to be part 2 of A Storm of Swords, but Gabriel Garcia Marquez died, and so I'm reading One Hundred Years of Solitude for the fourth time.

What are you reading?

7 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Those are big books that you have finished!

Here is my It's Monday!

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I've been meaning to read One a Hundred Years of Solitude.

Have a great week!
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Kathy Martin said...

I read the first few of Novik's books but then lost steam and the rest are sitting on my TBR mountain. I have been curious about Adaptation. Come see what I read last week. Happy reading!

Greg said...

I've had the same problem- been stuck on the same books for a couple of weeks. Sounds like you have some great books you finished- I'm fond of Storm of swords.

Vasilly said...

I've only read Marquez's short stories but not his novels yet. I hope you have a good week. Happy reading.

Anonymous said...

Is Victory of Eagles the most recent one? I loved the first Naomi Novik book and didn't enjoy any of the others nearly as much -- but maybe I just needed a break. I keep meaning to go back and finish the series.

Maree said...

Deb: I had a bit of a streak! Thanks :-)

Shelley: It's a great, great book.

Kath: They do go up and down for me, but I've enjoyed the last two I've read a lot. Adaptatio was great.

Greg: A Storm of Swords is great, yes. Will hopefuly pick up part 2 soon :-)

Vasilly: You too :-)

Jenny: No, there's two or three after it, I think. I have up to the next one, the title of which eludes me right now.