Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

This can only end badly


Jill over at https://somewhereinabook.wordpress.com/ is hosting a Pet Semetary readalong.

Details are here:
 https://somewhereinabook.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/are-you-ready-to-rumble/

I saw the chatter on twitter in passing and thought "hmmmm another readalong. I'm already behind on Harry Potter. I started Pet Semetary once before and didn't finish it .... LET'S DO IT."

This despite the fact that I nope'd out of watching Penny Dreadful when one of the characters snapped a cat's neck to feed a vampire. I mean, I know it wasn't REAL but. Still. I have my limits.

I'm hoping that Pet Semetary is more .... zombie animals rising up and less .... animal torture. Plus, I do love Stephen King. And I DO own the book ... these are terrible reasons but they're also MY reasons so.

I'm, er, I'm in.

3 comments:

Ana S. said...

Eep. Penny Dreadful was on my list, but suddenly I'm not so sure if I can handle it.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! We can get through this, together.

Maree said...

Ana: It was going great for me till that moment. So give it a shot, but buyer beware? D:

Care: Yes!!!