Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Readathon - a little bit about me ...







Hour 1, officially. And ... I fell asleep on the couch - lol. Anyways, six things about me ...

1)Where are you reading from today? 
Invercargill, New Zealand

2)Three random facts about me…
Is there anything left you all don't already know about me ... I can't think of anything right now

3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Four

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Nope. Finishing a book would be nice, considering I already fell asleep ...

5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Relax, and have fun!

7 comments:

Vasilly said...

Happy reading!

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Good LUck from Michigan!

gautami tripathy said...

You are doing great! Happy reading!!

Memory said...

Three random things I do not know about you:

1. How tall you are.
2. Whether you have ever painted a mural.
3. The most pickles you've ever consumed in one sitting.

(Okay, so I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel. I only got three hours sleep.)

Helena Sparrow said...

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah Show that book you're readin' who's boss!

Florinda said...

I'm here from the cheer squad to wish you a great Readathon - just keep on readin', and have a great time doing it!

Jodie said...

Good luck I hope you're having a fab reading time!