Saturday, April 9, 2011
Readathon mid-event meme:
1. What are you reading right now?
I'm about to start Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
2. How many books have you read so far?
One - The Sea-wreck Stranger by Anna McKenzie
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The Anansi Boys, if I make it that far
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I thought about it, but in the end, no
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Nearly four-year-old son, so yes. I just try to let the hurricane wash over me - lol
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing so far, but there's 12 hours to go ...
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
The only thing I would suggest is to maybe put the cheerleader sign-up post up a bit earlier. Readathon is always short of cheerleaders, and if the sign-up post is a little earlier - say, a couple of weeks out - then there's more time for pimpage! Otherwise, no. Loving it as always :D
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Nothing so far
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Not yet ...
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Have fun!! And this little guy: *\o/* makes a great addition to a cheerleading comment :-)