Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weekly Geeks





That photo on the left indicates that my life just got a lot more interesting _ Patrick has learned to climb.

For the Weekly Geeks, we're rewinding, and doing a spot of community building at the same time.

You can find the explanation here:

http://www.weeklygeeks.com/

You know, last time we did this, I could link my reviews in a single post. Now, of course, I have too many. Feel free to browse the archives, to see if I've reviewed anything that you have, and I'll link to your reviews on the relevant post.

From memory, most of them are tagged review, but I may have forgotten the tags on some of them.

Happy Weekly Geeks!

10 comments:

Ana S. said...

I'm so glad this is being revived!

Gavin said...

Maree - Did you review the Graveyard Book? I want to link to it if you did.

Maree said...

Gavin, not exactly.
But here's the link to my post about it _ another Weekly Geeks, funnily enough ;)
http://justaddbooks.blogspot.com/2008/11/weekly-geek-23.html

Maree said...

Nymeth: Me too!!! :)

Sandra said...

It seems that I review so few of the many I read that we haven't any reviews in common. I checked all youtr titles and there are several I've read but never reviewed: The Uncommon Reader,
Sense and Sensibility, and Rebecca. I did read your reviews and agreed with all of them. And I want to read The Diving Bell and the Butterfly but I'll read the review after I've read the book. Take care.

Unknown said...

The only review we share I could only find was Q&A. I've linked your review to mine.

Marg said...

I have added a link to your review of The Uncommon Reader, The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette and we already had shared links for Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop

Dreamybee said...

Hi Maree,

I reviewed Rebecca here: http://subliminalintervention.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-im-reading-now-rebecca.html

I've already added your final review to mine.

Maree said...

I've updated my links now; thanks everyone! :)

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Hey Maree! We both reviewed Just After Sunset and I added your link to mine here