Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's Monday

Your meme is here:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2014/03/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-225/

I finished The Sorrow of Empire - a Star Trek Original Series novel over the weekend. It's set in the Mirror universe, after the episode Mirror, Mirror. I like a good Star Trek novel now and again, and The Sorrow of Empire provided some nice escapism.

I'm still working through Billy Crystal's book, and contemplating either The Gospel of Loki by Joanna Harris, or the third Game of Thrones book by George R R Martin next.

What are you reading?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd be interested to know what Billy Crystal's book is like. I find comedians I either just as brilliant on paper or really awful! Incidentally, both The Gopsel of Loki and Game of Thrones are on my TBR list as well! You can check out my week here http://kyliesreads.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I read G of T #1, but (as usual for me) I haven't felt a big push to read on.

Here's my It's Monday!

Kailana said...

I have a bunch of unread Star Trek books on my TBR I should get to in some century!

Maree said...

Kylie: It's actually pretty good. Interesting and easy to read, anyway.

Deb: I loved the first two books but it's such a large series!

Kailana: I like them a lot for escapism :-)