Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

It's Monday

Your meme is hosted here: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

I had a pretty productive reading week. I need to do a short reviews post soon - lol.

I finally finished The Gospel of Loki by Joanna Harris, which was overdue at the library. I did like it a lot, her Loki voice was hilarious.

I also finally read The Wild Things by Dave Eggers which he penned to coincide with the release of Spike Jonze's film of Where the Wild Things Are. I enjoyed that a lot, too.

Now I'm working my way through The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black, which is so far so good.

What are you reading?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not reading anything because The People in the Trees blew my mind so much. Next I'll hopefully be reading Boxers and then Saints.

Glad you're enjoying The Coldest Girl in Coldtown!

Maree said...

Oooh I've added that to my to-read list.

I enjoyed it a lot :-)