Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

It's Monday

Your meme is hosted here: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

I finished The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black during the weekend, which I liked a lot.

Now I'm on to book three of A Song of Ice and Fire - A Storm of Swords. I liked the first two books a lot, and so far so good.

I'm also trying to read at lunchtime at work, but I decided A Storm of Swords wasn't right for that because I never want to put it down - lol.

So I'm planning on starting The Golem and the Djinni for lunchtime reading.

What are you reading?

8 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I've heard good things about Golem and the Djinn


Have a great week,
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I read book one of Thrones but I've yet to move on. (It's just me...that's my pattern when it comes to series.)

Hope you have a great reading week!

Here's my It's Monday!

Marg said...

I am about to start the fourth Game of Thrones book. I will be reading it on the train and at lunchtime. To be honest I am not sure lunchtime is such a great idea but I really need to get through it so I can return it to the library.

Anonymous said...

I've been reading two chapters or so of A Song of Ice and Fire for so long now, I don't know what I'm going to do when it's all done. Occasionally, I'll get sucked in and want to read more, but then I'll hit a chapter with a character I don't like. "Eh...he can wait until next week." ;) Happy reading!

Jen at Introverted Reader said...

A Storm of Swords is by far my favorite so far. So freaking much happens! I'm really interested in The Golem and the Djinni as well. Enjoy your week!

Maree said...

shelleyrae: I started it today. So far so good :D

Deb: I find it hard to focus when it comes to series, too, but I persist - lol.

Marg: I'd be running late everywhere. I love the books, but they take some time for sure.

Katenread: That definitely happens to me, too. Happy reading!

Jen: I've heard that from other people, I'm excited to really dig in. You too!

Kailana said...

I really want to read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown at some point. I have heard good things!

Maree said...

Kailana: I enjoyed it :D