Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

BBAW Meme



1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?
Definitely connecting with other bloggers. And adding to my gigantic piles of books. My bedroom looks like a bookstore :)

2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?
Uhm .... Nymeth of http://www.thingsmeanalot.com/ has been one of my most generous commenters :) And Dewey, of course. Without Dewey, no Weekly Geeks, without the Weekly Geeks, for me, no readathon, no BBAW ... well. You know. Everything's connected :)

3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?
I have no idea. I'm assuming I'm in for a lot of fun though :)

1 comment:

Ana S. said...

I'm glad to have been helpful, Maree! And Dewey also helped and inspired me probably more than anyone else. I really miss her.