Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

The reading week




Monday is tricksie, yes? You get shot of one, and another one sneaks up on you. It's really not fair.
Anyway, it's time to ask the all-important reading question, posed here:
Uh ... I'm still reading Her Fearful Symmetry. Which is sneaking up on me with chills and suchlike. I had to release Let the Right One In back into the wild (it was overdue at the library) but I still have The White Tiger on the backburner.
Mostly I'm reading Her Fearful Symmetry.
Happy reading!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read both Let the Right One In and The White Tiger. :-) Awesome books. The ending does get a little strange for Lindqvist but well worth the effort.

K said...

The White Tiger was pretty good. Hope you enjoy it.

Happy Reading

Anonymous said...

I havent read any of these but they do sound good. have a great reading week!

Jennifer said...

I am so excited about Her Fearful Symmetry. I cannot wait for a copy! Mine are here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-are-you-reading-monday_31.html

Anonymous said...

Totally understand that, but I refused to give it back until I was done. ;) I'm just stubborn that way.

Ruth Schaller said...

Can't say that I've read or even heard of any of those. I'll be checking out your reviews to see! Have a great week!