Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Reading Week





I feel like Garfield. Every time I turn around, Monday is lying in wait to attack me.
The question, as always, asked here:
As for what I'm reading … finally I'm on to Memoirs of a Master Forger by William Heaney. The trick is that William Heaney is the main character, and the author of the novel is Graham Joyce. Who is eight kinds of brilliant. It was released in the States as How to Make Friends With Demons, by Graham Joyce.
This means that yes! I finally finished Guards! Guards! By Mr Sir Terry Pratchett. I'm not even going to say what might be up next. Clearly, I have no idea.
Happy reading!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Reading!

Jess said...

Have a great week of reading!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Sometimes I am like that - not sure what is next to read. And even if I list books for the week, I can't change my mind at the drop of a hat.

gautami tripathy said...

Happy reading!

Mondays: Musings/Whereabouts

Shonda said...

Enjoy your reading. By the way, your cat pictures are cute!

Kristen said...

I've nominated you for an award, you can pick it up here http://bookwormkristen.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards-time.html

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Have a good week!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bee said...

I hope that you enjoy your reading this week!You can't beat a good Discworld novel! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and thanks for visiting !:-)
Big Hugs, Bethxx