Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Two Towers













  • Where are you in the trilogy right now? I'm soooo far behind! Just about to start The Two Towers. What do you think of the books so far? Always love LOTR! :D
  • What’s your past experience with The Two Towers? If you’re rereading, how does it stack up against the other two books? I always tend to read LOTR in one go, so I've never really separated out the books. Having said that my favourite is always ROTK.
  • If you’re a first-time reader, what big questions do you have at this point? What are you hoping to see Tolkien deal with in The Two Towers? If you’re a rereader, what are you most looking forward to? Revisiting my favourite literary characters :)
  • What about the movie? If you’ve seen it, what did you think of it, and how much do you think it will color your experience with the book? I love the movies, but they never colour my reading. In my head they're very different things.



  • I MUST remember to do my ROTK post!

    No comments: