Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

BOBalong!

I failed out of Trish's Drood readalong pretty hard, but I promised myself I'd be back for this one, so here I am - ready for some Stephen King.

I just finished Revival, which I liked a lot and I'm eyeing the Dark Tower series for January maybe, so I'm definitely in a King place.

I read Bag of Bones many years ago and remember enjoying it very much, so this is a very timely readalong because I have been meaning to re-read it for some time.

If you want in on the fun, the link is here: http://www.lovelaughterinsanity.com/2014/12/bag-of-bones-readalong.html

4 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Glad you're joining Maree! I'm about a third of the way into the book and enjoying it...but I'm certainly not very frightened yet. ;)

I've been wanting to read The Dark Tower series but boy is that a commitment!

Maree said...

With King I find the frights come when you're not looking ;-)

It is a commitment, yes. I read bks 1-3 a few years ago and always meant to go back but somehow never did. Maybe this time ...

Anonymous said...

Hi Maree! I'm just not getting around to see what's up with this readalong and SO EXCITED to see you are doing it too! I am not quite but maybe at th 1/4 way - I'm listening to the audio so it's always hard to tell... Merry Christmas!

Maree said...

Care!!!!!!!!!! How are you lovely??? I failed out of the readalong but I hope you enjoyed the book! Belated happy holidays! :D