Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back to basics

My reading is askew. I can tell, because I'm picking up random books, reading a bit and wandering off. And I'm reading Agatha Christies, which I always do when my reading is off.

I'm going to abandon the challenges, I think. I"m getting bogged down and I really just started this blog to keep track of what I'm reading and how much I get through this year.
So it's back to basics. Although I'll keep doing the Weekly Geeks, I think. I like the Weekly Geeks. :)

August's classic is supposed to be The Picture of Dorian Grey, but that's not going to happen. What I am going to do is finish The Once and Future King (June) and Space (July) then pick it up again with A Moveable Feast in September. Then I'll at least be caught up with my own personal challenge.

Ah. Breathing again. :)

No comments: