Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Bloggiesta!


Natasha at http://blog.mawbooks.com/ is hosting this weekend-long blogging party, which is all about catching up, tweaking, improving your blog, and generally having fun. I have no reviews to catch up on (not getting a lot of reading done at the moment) and every time I try to put new things on my blog ... well, let's just say things don't go well.

But I'm lurking on Twitter (hashtag #bloggiesta) and I might duck into and out of some of the mini-challenges. If I don't totally forget it's going on.

2 comments:

Maw Books said...

Totally go for the mini-challenges! They are well written out and generally easy to follow. And next time we'll have to turn you from a lurker into a real participant!

Maree said...

Next time, for sure. I'll get organised :)