Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The end of April brings ...

















... the end of the LOTR readalong.

I'm not going to post any more questions, but I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed taking the journey to Middle Earth again even though I'm still reading The Two Towers and whether it was your first reading, or your hundred-and-first reading, I hope you enjoyed taking it, too with me, Eva from http://astripedarmchair.wordpress.com/, Clare ar http://theliteraryomnivore.wordpress.com/ and Teresa at http://shelflove.wordpress.com/

Also, Clare has proposed a movie re-watch - I'm not sure if that's still on, but if it is, I'm in!

Anyway.

The road goes ever on and on ...

6 comments:

Clare said...

Oh, that rewatch is definitely on- I designed a button for it! (And by designed, I mean "played with textures until my eyeballs exploded".) Look for a post about it on Saturday. ;)

Thanks for hosting The Return of the King!

Maree said...

Oh yay! I'll definitely look out for that! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting The Return of the King. :-)

J.G. said...

Thanks for hosting. I almost envy you because you have so much good LOTR reading ahead of you on this go-round. Savor it!

kayerj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kayerj said...

I actually finished reading in March but am just barely getting around to posting . . . thanks for hosting I had a good time with the reread. I think I'm up for a movie rewatch too.

Kaye—the road goes ever ever on