Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Holiday time

I'm on holiday, and this, essentially, is my week. Stitching, a little bit of reading (not as much as I'd hoped) and catching up with AHS: Asylum.

It's a pretty good week all around really. I go back to the salt mines on Monday so I'm making the most of it. :-)

Well, I'd like to be reading a bit more, but apart from that, it's all going all right.

I'm enjoying Asylum, overall. Not as much as I enjoyed the first series, perhaps, and I'm excited for Coven, but there's still a lot to like about Asylum. It's creepy, it has Jessica Lange and Zachary Quinto, so it for sure could be worse.

Also I need to catch up on so many things, so I need to get through some shows on my hard drive.

And then there's Supernatural BUT I CAN'T TALK ABOUT THAT because I'll end up rending my garments and sounding like an over-invested fang-

Wait, never mind.

SUPERNATURAL IS BACK. :DDDDDDDDDD


No comments: