Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Readathon

















For real this time - lol. And because I keep forgetting it, here's a link to the site: http://24hourreadathon.com/

There are over 420 readers this year, which is awesome and would have made Dewey very happy to see!

As for myself - I started in my time zone (New Zealand) about 5pm-ish. I'm a little way into The Passage by Justin Cronin, and I've read one short story from Everything's Eventual, by Stephen King.

I'm about to go and do a spot of cheerleading, then I'm off to bed for a while with my book.

Have a great readathon everyone!!!

2 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'll stop in to cheer you on. Much more difficult, I think, to start at 5 in the evening than at 7 in the morning!

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your reading. Especially that King book. :)