Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday




This week's question is here: http://btt2.wordpress.com/

1): Currently, yes, I am reading more than one book. Quite by accident. I tripped. I'm reading The Matriarch by Witi Ihimaera, in my break at work, Latro in the Mist by Gene Wolfe and tonight I started City of Bones, the first novel of the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.'

2): Oops. Um. Three.

3): Yeah, this is pretty normal for me. I have a short attention span.

4): Depends where I'm reading. Near the couch, if I'm on the couch, or on the bed if I'm reading in bed.

Happy BTT :)

6 comments:

Melody said...

The most I can handle is two books, any more than that I'd get confused, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I have a short attention span

I'm with ya ;-) I have ADD, so I can't stand reading just one book. And if I go to the library without a book from home, I'll pick one up there to read until we leave. I've read the first chapter of several books ;-)

Jess said...

I am the same way. I like to read a chapter or two of a few different books a day -- keeps things interesting.

Blodeuedd said...

I always have more than book too, well exception this time. I just finished one so just reading the other one now.

Some interesting books there

Anonymous said...

Look like we have similar responses.

Kim said...

I generally like to read one at a time but find myself reading more than one quite often. But when I do read more than one they are completely different types of books. That way I don't get confused.

Mine's up...come on over!