Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Aw ... a lovely book award :)


From a lovely blogger _ Karen Beth at http://kbpinkbookmark.blogspot.com/

Here are the Rules...
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Wow. Okay, well, the award is really flattering and makes me smile, but the truth is I don't think I have discovered 15 new blogs lately. I kind of wish I had, because it would mean I was doing something more useful than googling Adam Lambert and obsessively reading the Idol forums. Yes ... I'm going through puberty a second time. Because the first one was ever so much fun!
Anyway. I'm sure that I can come up with at least three new (or new-ish) blogs to me _ I tend to be the same way about my Subway sandwich (chicken fillet on roast garlic bread with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo and salt and pepper) that I am with the bloggers I read: I have a few that I read every day and kind of stick to them. Which doesn't make me elitist, I promise.
Just lazy.
Anyhoo, three new(ish) to me blogs are:
1) Jodie at http://bookgazing.blogspot.com/ We did one of the Dewey mini-challenges together, and now I regularly check out her updates :)
2) Chris at http://www.dreamstuffbooks.com/blog/ Who isn't exactly new-new to me, but I've only recently started tracking his posts and commenting more. :)
3) http://hiddenplace.wordpress.com/ Who I only just started reading recently.
Great blogs, all. And thanks again :)

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Thanks for the award! I love being called lovely :) Now I just ahve to find some bloggers to tag.

chrisa511 said...

Thank you so much Maree :D You're so sweet!! I don't usually do these myself, but I think I will do this one as I've started following quite a few new bloggers recently. You included ;)