Only 10 minutes or so to go; I finally finished The Hobbit. Which pretty much took all day!!
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? About 3am, when I decided to get some sleep and then couldn't properly. Kept dreaming about blogging, and Twittering.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I loved re-reading The Hobbit. Also Under the Mountain is good, and short. :)
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. You guys are great. :)
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Having the blog updated every hour, and the feeds.
5. How many books did you read? Two ... eventually.
6. What were the names of the books you read? Under the Mountain by Maurice Gee and The Hobbit by Tolkien.
7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Hobbit.
8. Which did you enjoy least? I only read two, and did enjoy both.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Stay enthusiastic, and find a way to keep track of the readers you visit. I totally lost track. Also Twittering is a good way to keep up and stay motivated.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Very. What role would you be likely to take next time? Hybrid, same as this time. :)