Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Reading Week





It's that time of the week again, where http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/ asks bloggers what are you reading?

Here's the stark truth. Right now: nothing. I finished a book (Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella, which I actually enjoyed more than the Shopaholic series) and I'm still only reading one book at a time, so I have ... nothing. I also read The Adoration of Jenna Fox, by Mary E Pearson and The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie.

But nothing on the go, unless you count The Ladies of Grace Adieu for Short Story Weekend.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am back to reading one book at a time. I have a bookmark in the others with no desire to read more than what I am currently reading. I like it better this way. When I am hyper, I read more than one.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I'm at one book right now. Expecting some review books in the mail this week so that may change.