Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Readathon update of sorts








That, in the middle, is what happens when you try to read with toddler in the same room. Yes, that's my copy of The Hobbit he's got. On the left is me and Patrick. Yes, I do have seven chins and dinner-lady arms.

I'm still picking away at The Hobbit, I'm in the last 2 or 3 chapters. I may get either Howl's Moving Castle or A Guide to the Birds of East Africa started, but if I get The Hobbit finished, I'll be fairly pleased with my progress.

As always, onward!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Ah, gotta admire you for trying this. I think about how hard this has been for me...and I'm not trying to keep my books out of the hands of a two year old!

Maree said...

Thanks. Easy it is not. But it IS fun :)

Eva said...

Aww so cute! It's awesome you're reading The Hobbit: so much fun! :D

Blodeuedd said...

Keep up the good work :D
It's going great, except for the Hobbit running away lol

Kailana said...

It has to be hard to read with young ones! You did really well, though!

Tea said...

I also would like to say thank you for hosting the Challenge. I enjoyed it. It gave me a bit of a boost too.