Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Readathon





I'm up, I'm up! I piked about 3.30am, as I expected, got a little bit of (crappy) sleep and now I'm doing this quickly before I go and hunt some toast and tuck up with The Hobbit this morning.

I managed almost-a-chapter before I went crosseyed.

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. :)

All of our cats are moggies: we have three black and whites (Marx, Scouty - yesterday's cat - and Piper - above); two grey tabbies (Merlin - above, and my avatar - and Casper); one ginger tabby (Sam); two dilute calicoes (Misty and Chloe); one black longhaired (JD) and one white longhaired (Fagin).

Right. Spot of cheerleading, spot of breakfast, and reading.

Onward!

8 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Awww, they are adorable :D
have fun reading now

Fyrefly said...

Heh, that picture just looks like a pile-o-cat; I had a hard time figuring out how many there were!

Good luck with the rest of the readathon!

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

I've always enjoyed seeing the pics of your kitties! Hope you have fun reading :)

christina said...

oooh I love that you have all of your cats with you. I have 3 and they're my buddies!

Happy reading :)

Kailana said...

Oh, The Hobbit. Great choice! Enjoy!

Maree said...

That's Merlin and Piper, making a backwards C-for-cat. Am in bed; so just have Scouty for company right now. Oh. Merlin has popped in to say hi, and get in my light.

Elizabeth said...

Hope you are having a great reading day!

Kim L said...

The Hobbit.. what a great read. I haven't read it in quite a while, but I bet it makes a nice R-a-T book.

Best of luck with the reading!