Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Readathon





I'm up, I'm up! I piked about 3.30am, as I expected, got a little bit of (crappy) sleep and now I'm doing this quickly before I go and hunt some toast and tuck up with The Hobbit this morning.

I managed almost-a-chapter before I went crosseyed.

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. :)

All of our cats are moggies: we have three black and whites (Marx, Scouty - yesterday's cat - and Piper - above); two grey tabbies (Merlin - above, and my avatar - and Casper); one ginger tabby (Sam); two dilute calicoes (Misty and Chloe); one black longhaired (JD) and one white longhaired (Fagin).

Right. Spot of cheerleading, spot of breakfast, and reading.

Onward!

8 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Awww, they are adorable :D
have fun reading now

Fyrefly said...

Heh, that picture just looks like a pile-o-cat; I had a hard time figuring out how many there were!

Good luck with the rest of the readathon!

Joanne said...

I've always enjoyed seeing the pics of your kitties! Hope you have fun reading :)

christina said...

oooh I love that you have all of your cats with you. I have 3 and they're my buddies!

Happy reading :)

Kailana said...

Oh, The Hobbit. Great choice! Enjoy!

Maree said...

That's Merlin and Piper, making a backwards C-for-cat. Am in bed; so just have Scouty for company right now. Oh. Merlin has popped in to say hi, and get in my light.

Elizabeth said...

Hope you are having a great reading day!

Kim L said...

The Hobbit.. what a great read. I haven't read it in quite a while, but I bet it makes a nice R-a-T book.

Best of luck with the reading!