Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Readathon mini-challenge





Hour 13's mini-challenge is a mid-event survey.

Here we go:

1. What are you reading right now?

The Hobbit

2. How many books have you read so far?
One and a bit

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Uhm ... Howl's Moving Castle

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?

No; just working around family :)

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

Just the usual - family, food, sleeping ... just carry on :)

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How much fun it's been, being a reader :)

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

Nope. You guys are Made of Awesome.


8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?

I'd start earlier, given that my start time is midnight.

9. Are you getting tired yet?

A little bit

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just keep on going. :)

Edited to add: right. Need to charge the laptop, and get back to some reading. Goooooooo everyone! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think a midnight (or any late-night) start time would be sooo difficult!

good luck with the second half!

Gavin said...

Yeah, great reading. Good luck with the rest.

soleil said...

howl's moving castle is a book? i have only seen the movie, an amazing one at that.
happy reading!

Nise' said...

Starting so early in the morning would be a killer for me, 8am was hard enough. I am not a morning person. Happy reading.

Shelley said...

"Just carry on." That's my motto too!

Care said...

sis boom bah! rah rah rah: HURRAH! You're doing terrific, CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva said...

Awww: that picture is so cute! :D

Maree said...

Thanks everyone!
I think next time I'll start about 8.30-ish, my time.
Jehara: yes; by Diana Wynne Jones :)
Care - you are an awesome cheeleader.
Eva - thanks; I thought it would bring a smile to tired readers/cheerleaders.

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

You're doing so great! And with a little on running around too .. love the photo! Too cute :)

Kailana said...

That's a crazy start time! Wynne-Jones is such a good author! I am sure you will enjoy it!

Drea said...

Midnight would be hard, but I don't think I could handle much earlier myself! I'm not a morning person at all and my start time was 7am. I almost missed it because I wanted to overslept!