Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Weekly Geeks 2

I've had a head cold most of the week, which has led to some very fuzzy thinking. Anyway. Here's the next part of Weekly Geeks #2:

Later in the week (by Thursday is easiest for me, but by Friday is also ok) write about your experience this week: did people take you up on your offer, did you find reviews you could give to other bloggers, did you enjoy the experience, do you think you want to keep this policy, etc.

I wish I had more time for this! It was quite fun, roaming around the blogs of others, and seeing what books we had in common. However, between the stupid cold, and work, and everything, it ended up, for me, becoming like homework on a Friday. Procrastinated about all weekend and then all crammed together on a Sunday night.


So I would have liked to have had the chance to enjoy it more. :)


So, in the spirit of the challenge; I'd like to continue. Leave a link in my comments here if you've reviewed something that I have, and I'll add it to the relevant post.
Once again, Weekly Geekers; live long, and prosper. :)

No comments: