Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekly Geeks 6


This week’s theme is simple: Catch Up On Reviews Week.
How to:
1. Catch up on your reviews as much as you can this week.
2. Towards the end of the week, write a wrap-up post about how that went for you. You could list all the books you reviewed, if you like, and if some of the posts are up already, you could link to them.
3. Come back and sign the Mister Linky at the bottom of the page with your end-of-the-week wrap-up post.
If you don’t review books in your blog, or if you’re all caught up on reviews, just choose something else you need to catch up on, anything at all, and you can still join in.
I don’t have a lot in the way of reviews to catch up on as I’ve been in a bit of a reading funk since I threw The Monsters of Templeton at my bookcase. I’ve read a couple of Agatha Christies in the past few weeks, and finally finished 1984 for my May classic. It’s a relatively short book, but took me longer than I expected to read it.

Otherwise, the only thing I really need to catch up on this week is blogging!

So I’ll post reviews of Murder on the Orient Express, Death in the Clouds and 1984 this week.

I have a rare Sunday off, so I’m determined to make the most of it _ by watching Star Trek, and dozing off on the couch with a book in my hands. :)
Happy Weekly Geeks!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Any free day (or busy day!) is a good day for Star Trek (do you have a favorite?) and a book.

Maree said...

At the moment, Voyager and Deep Space Nine are playing every Sunday morning here on TV. I enjoy all of them, but have a slight preference for Voyager. :)